How Do I Get My Win/Loss Statement From a Casino?

Most casinos will provide you with a win/loss statement upon request. This statement will itemize your wins and losses at the casino over a specified period of time, usually one calendar year.

To request a win/loss statement, you will need to fill out a form with your personal information, including your name, address, and Social Security number. You will also need to specify the time period for which you would like the statement.

Once the form is complete, you can submit it to the casino’s player’s club or customer service desk. The casino will then generate the statement and mail it to you.

A win/loss statement can be helpful in preparing your taxes, as gambling wins are considered taxable income. The statement can also help you keep track of your spending at the casino.

If you have any questions about how to obtain a win/loss statement from a casino, please feel free to ask one of our customer service representatives for assistance.