If you’re a fan of Double Down Casino, you know that it’s the world’s largest free-to-play casino. But what happens when you want to take a break from the slots and table games? How do you restart Double Down Casino?
Fortunately, it’s easy to put Double Down Casino on pause. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
If you’re not already logged in, you’ll need to do so in order to access your account settings.
2. Click on the down arrow in the top right corner of the screen.
This will open a drop-down menu with your account settings.
3. Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the “Apps” tab in the left sidebar.
This will take you to your list of Facebook apps.
5. Find “Double Down Casino” in the list of apps and click on the “X” next to it.
This will remove the app from your Facebook account and prevent it from accessing your information or posting on your behalf.
6. Confirm that you want to remove the app by clicking “Remove.”
And that’s all there is to it! Once you’ve removed the Double Down Casino app from your Facebook account, it will no longer have access to your information or post on your behalf. If you ever want to start playing again, simply log back in to Facebook and search for the app – it’ll be just like starting from scratch!.