Roulette was invented in France in the 17th century. The rules of the game have since changed, but the enjoyment that people get from playing has remained the same. Although its play was once limited to casinos, it is now widely available to play online for real money.
CasinoOnline.TF has compiled a list of our favorite online casino sites for playing roulette. They are ranked in order of our preference, but any of them would make an excellent choice. Because the bar is so high, however, some rank better than others. You can take comfort in the options on the list below with the knowledge that each site is vetted to ensure that they are both fun and safe.
Things You Should Know About Online Roulette
The Appeal of Online Roulette
Roulette has been one of the most popular casino games for more than 200 years. Now you can play this exciting game without leaving the comfort of home. Play roulette from your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Discover the best online roulette sites in the EU and learn more about playing while cashing in bonuses. It won’t be long before you become an experienced and enthusiastic roulette fan.
Tips for Playing Online Roulette
Online roulette is more than just a game of chance, there are many roulette strategies you can employ to increase your odds. Each variation of the game has its own rules and you may find that you prefer on over the other.
Risk is an important element in roulette. European roulette and French roulette offer better odds than American roulette. But while American roulette is riskier (with two zeros instead of one), it offers players the chance to win larger payouts. Consider your budget and your appetite for risk when playing roulette online. That includes live roulette and roulette flash games.
Choosing the Best Online Roulette Sites for You
To get the most out of your online roulette experience you need to take a close look at all of your options. Many of the best online roulette sites UK offers include promotions and special deals to tempt new players into signing up. You can take advantage of these offers to play roulette online for longer or to increase your winnings.
Online roulette sites that offer information on how to play the game can be particularly helpful for new players. Even experienced players can learn something new about online roulette from reading these guides. The more you understand how the game works, the more you will enjoy playing it. The best live roulette providers can make you feel as if you’re in a real casino, with authentic action and excitement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Difference Between an Inside and Outside Bet?
Inside and outside refer to the way the numbers from 1 to 36 are laid out in the grid on the roulette table. An inside bet refers to 1-6, the smaller set of numbers. If you win a bet on one of these numbers, your rate of return will be higher, but they tend to pay out less frequently. Outside bets cover the numbers between 12 and 18. You will be paid out less if you bet on these numbers, but you could win more often.
What is the Difference Between American Roulette and European Roulette?
Although most online casinos offer a number of variations on the classic game, the two most popular versions are American and European roulette. The difference between these two versions is subtle but important. In European roulette, the wheel has a combination of black and red numbers from 1-36 and one zero (0).
American roulette also has red and black numbers from 1-36, a zero (0), and a double zero (00). New players will find American roulette easier to play as it doesn’t have the ‘en prison’ or ‘la partage’ rules that make European roulette slightly more complicated. The most important difference lies in the house advantage. European roulette has a house edge of 2.7%, while American roulette has a house advantage of 5.26%.
Is there any Advantage to Playing Roulette Online?
Aside from the fact that you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home to find a land-based casino, there is one distinct advantage to playing roulette online. Online casinos allow you to bet as little as $1 on a spin of the wheel. A small budget will go much further if you don’t have to place large bets whenever you want to play. You can also try out different versions of the game until you find one that you are comfortable with.
Speaking of comfort, oftentimes it can be intimidating playing in a casino, where other players might be betting against you or judging your decisions. Online roulette negates this issue and even if you are simply playing to learn, you can do so in a judgment-free zone.
Can I Use a Strategy to Increase My Chances of Winning at Roulette?
There are many sites that claim to be able to offer players the best tips and strategies for playing roulette online. There are mathematical and statistical strategies one can employ when playing, but it is mostly a game of chance. It is, of course, impossible to predict where the ball will land, so your best option is to learn about the different bets you can make.
As each bet offers different odds, you can work on calculating the most effective use of your bankroll. Learn to trust your instincts and stick to your limits and you will enjoy many hours of fun playing roulette online. And you may even earn a sizeable amount of cash while you’re at it!
About Our Top Casino Picks
Check out some of the details of our Top Roulette Websites for 2019 :
- Betway CasinoMake your first deposit and Betway Casino will match it up to £250. Your second bonus is a 25% Match Bonus up to £250 and your third is a 50% Match Bonus up to £500. That adds up to a total of £1000! There are several versions of online roulette available including Multi-Wheel and Multi-Player Roulette.
- CasumoCasumo offers new players one of the best welcome bonuses for roulette online, a 200% First Deposit Bonus and 200 Free Spins. European, French and American versions of the game are available. You’ll also find tables catering to your preferred wagering level and you can try live roulette for a real thrill.
- 888With 888 you’ll get a welcome bonus up 100% up to £800 to start you off. The site offers all the popular versions of the game including 3D Roulette and live roulette. They also have an ongoing roulette tournament which provides players with plenty of excitement.
- Royal PandaNew players will appreciate Royal Panda’s generous welcome bonus of 100% up to £100. Start playing any one of eight different online roulette games including European, French, American, Multi-Wheel Roulette and Roulette Professional Series. The live roulette experience is one of the best you’ll ever find.
- LadbrokesLadbrokes gives you a 400% bonus up to £400 when you sign up. As soon as you get that you’ll want to try out some of the conventional online roulette games such as European, French, American and Multi-Wheel Roulette.
- NetBetIf you’re one of NetBet’s Top 10 Players you’ll get an exclusive 100% bonus up to £250 and a VIP upgrade on your second deposit. You can play all the traditional versions of online roulette including French, American, and European.
- BetfairWhen you sign up for a new account with Betfair you’ll get a match bonus of 100% up to £600.The variety of online roulette games available is staggering and includes Live Roulette, Premium European Roulette, Club Roulette and more. Betting limits range from 50p to £200.
- Paddy PowerWith a minimum first deposit of £35, you can get a welcome bonus of 400% up to £500.And you’ll be spoilt for choice with online roulette games including 3D Roulette, Video Roulette, and Mini Roulette.
- Party CasinoEnjoy an exclusive bonus of 100% up to £100 and get set to enjoy some incredible online roulette action. There are eight Roulette games and you can play live roulette with a real person running the game.
- 32Red CasinoGrab your incredible welcome bonus of 320% up to £160 and start playing roulette online right away. Along with the usual versions, you will find Premier Roulette, Multi-Player Roulette, Multi-Wheel Roulette and Progressive Roulette.