Can You Get a Win Loss Statement From a Casino?

Casinos are required by law to issue a win/loss statement to any player who requests one. The statement will show your total wins and losses from all electronic gaming devices over a specified period of time, usually one year.

To get a win/loss statement, simply ask for one at the customer service desk or casino cage of the casino where you play. You may be asked to present your player’s card and ID.

The statement is free of charge.

A win/loss statement can be a useful tool in managing your gambling activities and preparing your taxes. If you have significant winnings, you may be required to pay taxes on those winnings.

The statement can also help you determine if you are a net winner or loser for the year, which may be useful information when making future gambling plans.